HOMESITES near Lake Martin
- Homesites near Lake Martin: Enjoy the whole acreage or divide out lots to sell.
- 4 miles to Lake Martin’s Blue Creek AND just 4 miles to Lee County line.
- Locate a home conveniently fronting AL Highway 50 (740’+ frontage) or on quiet North Thornton Road (340’+frontage).
- 12 miles to Auburn City limits; 20 miles to AU stadium.
- Trees were recently cut, leaving scattered hardwoods. Land is ready for a fresh start: clearing or another forest
- Excellent fishing/boating/recreation at nearby Lake Martin. It is only about 5 minutes to Blue Creek Marina, Niffers, and Oskars Grill.
- Water & power available.
- Tallapoosa County Schools.
- Land to be sold in one block.
- You are welcome to look on your own (download the brochure from the web site to print out the maps and take with you), or call the agent, Lisa Love, 334-321-1865, to arrange a tour or for more info.
Investment in rural land carries risk and this offering is made with conditions.
This property is subject to prior sale, price change and withdrawal from the market without notice. Prospective buyers should understand and independently verify risk factors before making a purchase decision. Neither Cyprus Partners and our agents nor the property owner make any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of maps and other information provided here. No representation or warranty is made about this property, expressed or implied, as to any above-ground or below-ground condition, boundary location, fitness for any particular use, fair market value, access, acres, zoning, mineral ownership, condition of title, or the effects on property use from the actions of any government agency.