River Home Sites, Hunting &Timber Investment Near Lay Lake & Lake Mitchell
IMPORTANT NOTICEInvestment in rural land carries risk and this offering is made with conditions.
- Located in central Chilton County about 45 minutes south of Birmingham
- About 4.8 miles east of I-65 Exit 212 (The “peach” water tank)
- Frontage is on a gravel, county-maintained road (Co Rd 251) and has about 3,200 feet of frontage on the south & east side of the road
- Power and water available from the county road (from junction of CR 254 and CR 251)
- Nice home sites in many locations
- A rare location on a huge loop of Walnut Creek (about 7,600 feet of frontage) affording fantastic views and privacy. The land slopes very gently down to the creek. See the aerial photo for location of the woods road that leads south to Walnut Creek
- The property surrounds an old cemetery which is not included in the sale
- Excellent timber investment with about 64 acres of un-thinned 22-year old planted pine
- Excellent fishing at two nearby Alabama Power impoundments. It is only about 21 minutes to Lake Mitchell Marina & Grill (learn more about Mitchell Lake HERE) and about 13 minutes to a public boat launch on Lay Lake (learn more about Lay Lake HERE)
- A 50-foot wide Alabama Power transmission line crosses the western portion of the property for about 1,100 feet and is in the process of being abandoned by APCO
- The property is leased to a hunt club so viewing is strictly by appointment only
This property is subject to prior sale, price change and withdrawal from the market without notice. Prospective buyers should understand and independently verify risk factors before making a purchase decision. Neither Cyprus Partners and our agents nor the property owner make any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of maps and other information provided here. No representation or warranty is made about this property, expressed or implied, as to any above-ground or below-ground condition, boundary location, fitness for any particular use, fair market value, access, acres, zoning, mineral ownership, condition of title, or the effects on property use from the actions of any government agency.