WOOD DUCK CITY HUNTING & REC LAND
The Wood Duck City hunting & recreational tract on the Black Warrior River is ideal for hunting, fishing, boating, camping, relaxation, get togethers, & more. Hunt everything from Wood Ducks, to big bucks & small game. Fish the river. Enjoy 600 feet of accessible river frontage.
- Sweet recreational tract perfect for hunting, fishing, boating, camping, get togethers, & more.
- Hunt and fish the river, oxbow lakes, and ponds.
- Enjoy 600 feet of accessible frontage on the Black Warrior River, a major waterway.
- There’s a big field down by the riverfront makes a perfect venue for parties, campouts, picnics, whatever.
- 34-acre wooded slough and numerous waterholes provide a protected area where ducks like to congregate.
- Several big oxbow lakes provide an attractive landing zone for migrating waterfowl.
- The area is loaded with big bucks. Plenty of mast producing timber supports a huge white tail herd.
- 4 Deer blinds MFG by The Banks Co. They are air-tight and require no maintenance.
- Roads and ATV trails provide good access to all of the property.
- Pole barn with city water on-site.
- Download Map Pack.
- Situated in the portion of Tuscaloosa County about a mile northeast of Moundville and a half mile northeast of AL 69 S.
- 13 miles to Skyland Blvd (US 11), 16 miles to Tuscaloosa, 23 miles to Greensboro, 27 miles to Eutaw, 68 miles to Birmingham.
- Less than a mile to Moundville Archaeological Park.