VALUABLE MULTI-USE LAND NEAR PINSON, PALMERDALE, CLAY
– Valuable multi-use land for Investment, Subdivision, Residential, Farm, Hunting, and Recreation.
– Nestled at the foot of Miles Mountain with extraordinary views of the ridges and valleys nearby.
- Situated in northeast Jefferson County 1 mile east of AL-HWY 75 near phase one of the Northern Beltline. It’s 20 miles to downtown Birmingham; 11 miles to Trussville; 8 miles to Clay; and 7 miles to I-59 Exit 143 – Deerfoot Parkway.
- Power, Water, Telephone, Fiber, Cable, Broadband High Speed Internet.
- Legal access, direct access, and 200 ft frontage on paved public Jefferson County Road 153 (Clay Palmerdale Road).
- Timber was removed in August 2019. Select hardwoods remain.
- Gravel access road is in good condition.
- Gated access.
- Shown by appointment only. Agent must be present.
- Download Map Pack.
- Financing available through farm credit lenders Alabama AG Credit and First South Farm Credit.