Perfect For A Rural Residence (Tract B)
A wooded parcel in Lee County and just minutes from Auburn City limits, perfect for a quiet homesite or recreational spot.
- TRACT B: Located about two miles south of the Auburn City limits on Co. Rd. 159
- 20 minutes to Auburn University and 5 miles to I-85 for access to Atlanta and Montgomery
- Indicated as “Tract B” on the road-side signs, this tract was recently surveyed and has 11.93 acres with 1,600 feet of road frontage
- Adjoining to the north is an 11.55-acre tract that is also available (indicated as “Tract A” on the road-side signs. Click HERE for more on Tract A)
- Rolling topography includes level areas for building.
- Forested Land: pine, oak, poplar, maple, dogwood, sweetgum; Ready to clear or keep
- Surrounded by large timberland owners; Abundant wildlife
- A small stream flows in wet weather.
- Orange painted lines around 2 sides with blue flagging on the north line that divides the two parcels. There is a trail around the back of the land
- Water and Power available
- Beauregard School District