Investment-grade timber and excellent hunting
- Located in north Chilton County, AL, about 30 minutes east of I-65 Exit 219 (about 11 miles east of Jemison)
- The property is located at the end of Chilton Co Rd # 180 as designated on AL DOT county maps, but the road is gated 2 miles from the property and privately maintained from that point. It is a dirt road in excellent condition all the way to the property. Click HERE to learn more about undeeded access.
- Significant long-term income potential. The property has been managed by a professional forester for many years. There are 393 acres of pine plantation (planted 2014 or younger) and about 127 acres in hardwood timber, about 10 green-fields and a 75-foot by 500-foot powerline
- The property fronts on Yellow Leaf Creek for about 400 feet, Page Creek for about 2,000 feet and has an additional 1.5 miles of frontage on several smaller unnamed creeks
- The property has an excellent road system with over 5 miles of durable ridge logging roads in generally good condition
- There are a number of shooting houses and a small pole barn on the property
- The Chilton County tax ID # is 08-05-15-0-000-001.000
- Property is shown by appointment only. Call Tom Brickman at 205-936-2160.
- Exclusive seller-rep under co-marketing agreement with Rigsby Investment Company
IMPORTANT NOTICEInvestment in rural land carries risk and this offering is made with conditions.
This property is subject to prior sale, price change and withdrawal from the market without notice. Prospective buyers should understand and independently verify risk factors before making a purchase decision. Neither Cyprus Partners and our agents, Rigsby Investment Co. nor the property owner make any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of maps and other information provided here. No representation or warranty is made about this property, expressed or implied, as to any above-ground or below-ground condition, boundary location, fitness for any particular use, fair market value, access, acres, zoning, mineral ownership, condition of title, or the effects on property use from the actions of any government agency.