Homesites With Pasture & Improvements Near Auburn
IMPORTANT NOTICEInvestment in rural land carries risk and this offering is made with conditions.
- Rural Get-Away at 2067 Co Rd 33 Auburn, AL 36830
- Located just 5 miles south of Auburn city limits, in northeast Macon County
- 1,290+- feet of frontage on a gravel county-maintained road with good potential for home sites; ½ mile to paved county road leading into Auburn.
- 20+ acres of gently rolling woods & pasture with room for hunting, horses, and recreation.
- Excellent set up for Game-Day RV or temporary living while planning to build.
- Power on site; Deep well in enclosed well house.
- New Septic Tank sized for a 4 bed/3 bath home.
- New 24’ x 48’ x 12’ tall Steel Building fits a 30’ travel trailer or a LOT of equipment.
- A 24’ x 12’ section is enclosed on a cement pad with 2 locking doors and is roughed in for a full bathroom.
- 3+- acres of open land for yard/pasture with plenty of room for animals.
- Possible pond location on the larger creek; also a smaller stream flows through.
- About 9 miles to I-85 Exit 51 (US 29 /College Street) with easy access to Montgomery, AL and Atlanta, GA
This property is subject to prior sale, price change and withdrawal from the market without notice. Prospective buyers should understand and independently verify risk factors before making a purchase decision. Neither Cyprus Partners and our agents nor the property owner make any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of maps and other information provided here. No representation or warranty is made about this property, expressed or implied, as to any above-ground or below-ground condition, boundary location, fitness for any particular use, fair market value, access, acres, zoning, mineral ownership, condition of title, or the effects on property use from the actions of any government agency.