Frontage on Co Rd 254 (south side of the road)
A view of the natural pine and hardwood timber
A view of the 50-foot APCO power line that is being abandoned by the power company
The county water line ends at the junction of Co Rd 254 and Co Rd 251
This is Co Rd 251. The property is on the right
Frontage on Co Rd 251 (north side of the road)
From I-65 Exit 212 at Clanton – the “peach” water tank exit (8 minutes to the property)
From Exit 212, take AL Hwy 145 north for ¼ mile. Take a right on Co Rd 448 and go 1.0 mile. Take a left on Co Rd 51 and go 0.7 mile. Take a right on Co Rd 254 and go 2.5 miles to the west line of the property on the right. The property fronts on Co Rd 254 for about 1,000 feet on the right (south side), and about 2,100 feet on the north side of Co Rd 251. Look for the pink flags & the Cyprus Partners sign. You are welcome to look on your own (download the brochure from the web site to print out the maps and take with you), or call the agent, Tom Brickman, 205-936-2160, to arrange a tour or for more info.
Home Sites Near Lay Lake & Lake Mitchell
IMPORTANT NOTICEInvestment in rural land carries risk and this offering is made with conditions.
- Located in central Chilton County about 45 minutes south of Birmingham
- About 4.4 miles east of I-65 Exit 212 (The “peach” water tank)
- Frontage is on two gravel, county-maintained roads. It has about 1,000 feet of frontage on the south side of Co Rd 254, and 2,100 feet on the north side of Co Rd 251
- Power and water available from the county road
- Nice home sites along both of the county roads
- This property is part of a larger tract that includes a 43 acre tract (Ref # 413) that is also for sale
- Excellent fishing at two nearby Alabama Power impoundments. It is only about 21 minutes to Lake Mitchell Marina & Grill (learn more about Mitchell Lake HERE) and about 12 minutes to a public boat launch on Lay Lake (learn more about Lay Lake HERE)
- A 50-foot wide Alabama Power transmission line crosses the eastern portion of the property for about 900 feet and is in the process of being abandoned by APCO
This property is subject to prior sale, price change and withdrawal from the market without notice. Prospective buyers should understand and independently verify risk factors before making a purchase decision. Neither Cyprus Partners and our agents nor the property owner make any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of maps and other information provided here. No representation or warranty is made about this property, expressed or implied, as to any above-ground or below-ground condition, boundary location, fitness for any particular use, fair market value, access, acres, zoning, mineral ownership, condition of title, or the effects on property use from the actions of any government agency.