Tips and "How-to's" A collection of practical thoughts on buying rural land.Download
Hardcore hunting and rec land situated in Winston County Mississippi between Starkville and Philadelphia, along a network of wetland corridors all coming together to form the Pearl River. It’s 18 miles south of Noxubee National Wildlife Refuge, which features a massive wetland ecosystem including 7 reservoirs and 2 major lakes.
• Large blocks of undeveloped land + diverse habitat support healthy populations of waterfowl, deer, turkey, small game.
• Water features: +/- 2700 ft on Nanih Waiya Creek, +/- 13 acre Oxbow Lake, Waterholes, Wetland.
• Improvements: Shooting house, +/- 1 acre green field, +/- 1.5 miles of internal road, Gated entry.
• No walking required to access hunting areas. Drive your vehicle directly to shooting house, lake.
• Easement to northwest corner provides a secondary route to lake without spooking waterfowl. Consider stashing a boat blind here.
• Naturally occurring smart weed plus landowner added Japanese Millet provide a consistent food source for waterfowl.
• Terrain is level with 82 acres dry ground more or less. Balance of acreage is wetland.
• Gated legal access and direct access via paved state highway frontage from MS-490. Plus, gated, deeded easement from Harmony Baptist Church Road to northwest corner.
• Accessible timber was removed in 2015. Select hardwoods remain.
• No covenants or restrictions.
• Power, water, and telephone available at the public road.
• Not in city limits.
• Download Map Pack.
• Adjacent land for sale Mature Buck City.
• Checkout this other property video I made on YouTube.