Great rural recreation land & home sites
- Located at Childersburg in southern Talladega County about 1.3 miles to U. S. Highway 280
- In the city limits of Childersburg – zoned Agricultural (gun hunting allowed with some restrictions. Click HERE for copy of City Ordinance)
- About 800 feet of frontage on paved Co Rd 8 (Childersburg-Fayetteville Hwy)
- About 110 acres of bottom land of which 70 acres was clear cut of timber about 4 years ago. These 70 acres could be converted to bottomland pastures.
- About 165 acres of upland with valuable merchantable timber present. Beautiful views from Bailey Mountain
- Several nice home sites in the uplands. A well-built road leads into the property from the county road
- Public water and power available at the county road
- Over 1 mile of frontage on Bailey Branch
IMPORTANT NOTICEInvestment in rural land carries risk and this offering is made with conditions.
This property is subject to prior sale, price change and withdrawal from the market without notice. Prospective buyers should understand and independently verify risk factors before making a purchase decision. Neither Cyprus Partners and our agents nor the property owner make any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of maps and other information provided here. No representation or warranty is made about this property, expressed or implied, as to any above-ground or below-ground condition, boundary location, fitness for any particular use, fair market value, access, acres, zoning, mineral ownership, condition of title, or the effects on property use from the actions of any government agency.