From I-59 it's 10 miles to the property.
1. Take exit 166 and head toward the Jack's on US-231 N, like you're going to Horse Pens 40 [3.4 mi]
2. Turn right onto CR-35 [1.8 mi]
3. Turn right onto CR-42 [1.4 mi]
4. Turn right onto Loop Rd [3.0 mi]
5. Turn right onto Brothers Rd [0.3 mi]
6. The property is on your left
NOTES: 12 min to Steele, 15 min to I-59, 25 min to Walmart & Publix, 30 min to downtown Gadsden, 30 min to Lowe's, 35 min to Tractor Supply Co.
AG LAND WITH STOCKED IRRIGATION POND AND CREEK
IMPORTANT NOTICEInvestment in rural land carries risk and this offering is made with conditions.
- AG land for sale situated on Chandler Mountain near Steele, Saint Clair CO, AL.
- Irrigation / fishing pond (2 acres, 20 foot depth, built 2011), 2 fish condos, fish feeder, and pier.
- Lake pump purchased new in 2012 remains with the property together with any installed hoses or distribution lines.
- Pond managed by SE Pond, and was stocked with Bass, Coppernose, Bluegill, and Shellcracker Sunfish (Red Ear).
- Irrigated crop land (9 acres).
- Gulf Creek (800 foot frontage).
- Direct paved access via 665 foot frontage on Brothers Road.
- Power, city water, and telephone available along Brothers Road.
- Natural forest (13 acres).
- Terrain is mostly terraced with a gentle slope. Creek access is steep.
- Nearby crop land attracts plenty of deer and turkey.
- Enjoy farming, camping, boating, fishing, hunting, hiking, and homesteading.
This property is subject to prior sale, price change and withdrawal from the market without notice. Prospective buyers should understand and independently verify risk factors before making a purchase decision. Neither Cyprus Partners and our agents nor the property owner make any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of maps and other information provided here. No representation or warranty is made about this property, expressed or implied, as to any above-ground or below-ground condition, boundary location, fitness for any particular use, fair market value, access, acres, zoning, mineral ownership, condition of title, or the effects on property use from the actions of any government agency.