A Private Island Retreat
IMPORTANT NOTICEInvestment in rural land carries risk and this offering is made with conditions.
- A rare opportunity to own part of a 500+ acre undeveloped island – very private
- Access by boat only. Boat launch is 1,500 feet from the property
- Sole neighbor on the island is the US Army Corps of Engineers whose land may be accessed for recreation —the whole island can be yours to roam
- 2.2 miles on the Tombigbee River + 1.6 miles of frontage on wet old river channels. In the heart of Alabama’s Black Belt in Greene County.
- The boat launch is 22 minutes south of Aliceville and 60 minutes southwest of Tuscaloosa
- The nearest airports are Aliceville (4,970-foot asphalt runway) or Tuscaloosa (6,499-foot asphalt runway)
- Mature bottomland hardwood forest with many sloughs containing huge cypress trees
- Outstanding hunting for deer, turkey, ducks, squirrels and hogs
- Perpetual conservation easement allows for timber management & construction of a lodge & outbuildings
- Agent comment – I have been on this beautiful property at least once a year for the past decade and it never fails to impress, especially in abundance & diversity of wildlife. The woods are very open with no trails, clearings, or other disturbances—pristine nature and truly a blank slate
This property is subject to prior sale, price change and withdrawal from the market without notice. Prospective buyers should understand and independently verify risk factors before making a purchase decision. Neither Cyprus Partners and our agents nor the property owner make any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of maps and other information provided here. No representation or warranty is made about this property, expressed or implied, as to any above-ground or below-ground condition, boundary location, fitness for any particular use, fair market value, access, acres, zoning, mineral ownership, condition of title, or the effects on property use from the actions of any government agency.