Tips and "How-to's" A collection of practical thoughts on buying rural land.Download
• Alabama land for sale situated in historic Brierfield on the corner of Old Selma Road and Hwy 139 adjacent to Brierfield Estates.
• It’s 8 min to Montevallo, 22 min to Centreville, 22 min to I-65, 52 min to Birmingham.
• Road Access: 780′ frontage on Old Selma Rd, 635′ frontage on AL Hwy 139
• Improvements: Internal road, planted pine
• Timber: 9 ac planted pine, 3.5 ac natural timber, heavy timber makes a great privacy buffer
• Topography: 2 to 15 percent slope with plenty of high ground suitable for building
• Soil: Very fertile Smithdale Sandy Loam
• Amenities: Clean quiet neighborhood, proximity to supplies, emergency services, and post office, subdivision possible, commercial development potential, significant road frontage, good access to power and water, no covenants or restrictions