1. Head east on Cropwell Dr/Stemly Bridge Rd/ AL-34 for five miles
2. Turn right onto Stemley Rd/ CR 207 and continue for three and a half miles
3. Turn right onto Little Oak Ln and continue a quarter mile
4. Keep right onto Zellwood Cir and continue a quarter mile
5. Destination will be on the right and is marked with big sign
Natural timberland, convenient location, and easy access for hunting, recreation, or residence.
The tract is rolling timberland situated in the valley and ridge region in east central Talladega county, close to lake Logan Martin. It is only 50 minutes to Birmingham, 17 minutes to Talladega, and 15 minutes to Cropwell.
The forest is made up of hardwood timber, with Longleaf pines sprinkled throughout the uplands and large hardwoods in the lowlands.
Most of the forest has an open understory making it easy to hike through.
A part of a larger forest, the neighboring lands are also in timberland with Pines to the west, and mixed hardwood forest to the north, east, and south.
Hunters will appreciate plentiful deer sign found across the property. It’s easy to spot game trails, rubs, scratches, and tracks.
There’s a small pond in the southwest corner that is definitely a watering hole for local wildlife.
Gently rolling topography. This would make a great place for ATV’s.